Purpose: To develop and implement effectice plans, methods, and activities for bringing persons to Christ.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop a team of born-again members who are willing and not afraid to share the gospel with others.
- To go out beyond the walls of the church and seek persons to be saved - using a variety of methods and procedures designed to get others to come to the Church and to accept Christ.
- To develop a plan to reach persons according to their needs.
- To canvas large areas and to plan special emphases to strengthen church outreach.
- To promote and encourage personal and friendship evangelism.
- To serve as a leader in praying and encouraging discipleship and soul-winning.
- To provide opportunities for persons to hear and better understand the Word and to accept the Lord.
- To enable members to better understand the Mission of the Church.
- To increase fellowship and sharing.
- Sports Ministry
- Food Pantry