Purpose: To ensure that all finances are properly collected and effectively used, and that all interior and exterior properties, facilities, and records are adequately maintained.
- To be directly responsilbe for all financial matters: budget preparation and regualtion, income and expenses, collection and distribution of funds, insurance coverage, annual audit of financial records, and maintenance of individual and ministry contribution records.
- To purchase and provide care, security, maintenanance, and suitable appearance for all buildings, equipment, vehicles, and grounds, and to select and supervise custodial care.
- To study financial standings, obligations, and needs, and to give long term and short term recommendations for solutions, according to priorities.
- To give periodic stewardship emphases as it relates to giving.
- To provide requested services for care and beautification of properites.
- Janitorial Staff
- Lawn Care
- Church Properties