Purpose: To provide a friendly and receptive atmosphere that will entice others to come and to share in the community faith.
- To promote, encourage, and exemplify an atmosphere and spirit of love, togetherness, and sharing within the church body.
- To serve in such a loving and gracious manner that others will be persuaded to come to Christ.
- To serve as those persons responsible for making all attendees feel welcome and warmly received, and to make sure tht such persons are always available at major activities to meet and to greet.
- To plan and execute activities that allow for and promote association, assimilation, bonding, commonality, and support.
- To plan, promote, and provide services and activities that will enhance growth and fellowship, and will respond to the needs of all involved.
- To complement and improve the atmosphere and environment; thus provinding an organized, orderly, beautiful, and soothing setting.
- Medical Guild
- Courtesy Guild
- Women's Ministry
- Senior Kare
- Kitchen Ministry
- Birth Month
- Youth Fellowship
- Children's Fellowship
- Local and Foreign Mission