Purpose: To enhance opportunities for spiritual growth and development, and to plan and provide enrichment for the quality of the fellowship and the well being of those withing the church family.
- To assist the pastor in recommending church policies and procedures, and in every area and activity of the church.
- To serve as examples in praying, worshipping, leadership, Christian character, and serving - within and outside the walls of the church.
- To encourage and support relationship (Christ), membership, fellowship, and assimilation.
- To make all physical preparations for and to assist the pastor in baptismal services and the observation of the Last Supper (communion).
- To assist in the care of the needy and distressed families.
- To visit, call, and serve as a guide and support for persons under their care.
- To fulfull the duties listed in the by-laws of the church.
- To provide information and training that will enable others to better understand and serve in the Mission.
- To seek to bring back into full participation those members who have fallen away in attendance, spiritual life, and full support of the church.
- Pastor Support
- New Members Orientation