Christian Education Ministry
Purpose: To develop and execute activities that will enhance Christian growth in the understanding and living/practicing of God's Word.
- To create, plan, organize, and execute an effective program of Christian education for the total church.
- To survey, study, and evaluate the Christian educational needs of the church membership and to strive to meet those needs.
- To select/elect (with the approval of the pastor) leaders, teachers, literature, methods, procedures, and change that will enhance the progress of the overall ministry.
- To provide opportunities for Christian growth and fellowship as it relates to God's will and way.
- To strive to motivate and activate Christian growth and participation in all areas of the church - reaching out to those within and beyond the walls of Antioch.
- To take advantage of all means and opportunities to provide intentional Christian learning, and to support all other ministries in this effort.
- To provide special activities that will enhance worship, fellowship, variety, growth, and member and community participation.
- Sunday School
- Bible Study
- Vacation Bible School
- Children's Church
- Special Activities
- Bulletin Boards
- Scholarship/Honor Roll